Help-I'm shrinking!

Old Man Following my visit to the doctor this morning, I launch this appeal for HELP - I'm shrinking!
Although he is very pleased with my progress, I feel that this loss of weight, is a bit much. My shoes are too big for me, my shirts flap around my scrawny neck at the collar, the girlies all tell me that I've lost those oh so sexy buttocks, in other words, I'm heading fast for the perfect "dirty old man" image!Dirty Old ManNever mind, they say that I'm alive, so be happy! My Doctor even went so far as to say, this morning, that his advice to me was "not to stop breathing". I have to publish that, because I understand that my Doctor (in what spare time he has) goes surfing on the web, and occasionally drops in on this site too.
I assure him, and you others, I do not intend to stop breathing, for the moment, having just found out that I'm going to cost the French health system a fortune in Taxis, to and from the hospital, every day for 3 weeks, from the 10th April onwards! I'm now searching for the ambulance/taxi company that will offer me the best gift for the contract!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?