Hospitals again!

Body Builder Ballerina Jumping Rope Step Aerobics Stationary Bike Racquetball Bench Press Barbell They just won't leave me alone, these people in white and green! Whilst I was due to start my "gymnastic" course (to teach me how to live with my by-passes) on the 24th April, they decided this was far too long a holiday period, and have brought the starting date forward to this Monday 3rd of April! On top of that, the first week (of 4 weeks) is spent "hospitalized", in other words, IN Hospital!
They never told me that before, so now I've got to accept the guardian of my cat for another week, at least! Frankly, the way I feel at the moment, with the continual breast pains from my "barbed wire" rib installation, I doubt if I shall be much good for anything in the way of Gymnastics etc., although I have been trying myself, here at the ancestral home, with light exercises and little walks around the village. At least I don't tire as quickly, but the pain is still quite hefty. Maybe they have got some secret procedure to deblock the barbed wire!
This means, of course, that I can't get back into my normal routine, regarding the blogspot or the other sites, so I am very sorry, you'll all just have to wait until things get into order!
Your sole happiness will be to know that I have to get up earlier than you bed-ridden lot, and go off to play gymnastics at an unearthly hour!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?