Life Nr 3

If my Doctor is to be beleived (and he is ever so proud of me and my surgical scars), then I am about to start a "new life"!
The plumbing has been re-done, and after the pains subside, then I should be able to do absolutely everything I couldn't do before!
Should this really be the case, then I work out that this would be the start of a 3rd life.
Nr 1 up to the first heart attack, 15 years ago, Nr 2 from then onwards, until the latest by-pass surgery, and now this one!
Not bad for someone who couldn't really give a ******!
Still, if I'm there, then I'm there, and although I can't really go to town just yet, I'm saving up all my memories to share with you in ONE lovely big article, covering all the events of the last 2 months. This will take me a while to do, since finding out the truth isn't always easy, since I'm dealing with Doctors and Administrations etc.
I wasn't aware, for example, that I had developed a lung emboli, whilst on the operating table, which complicated matters enormously, and led to "bad awaking processes" and a general lengthening of the whole procedure. This only came out when I found myself back in the recuperation Hospital at Nimes, and a "non-involved" Doctor was reading through my case file, which he had looked out as "interesting" for his students!!
I must say that I was rather surprised, to say the least, but it did explain the lengthy procedure, and certain of the 27 different pills I had to take, daily, more than half of them being pain-killers and antibiotics and things to treat the emboli, and nothing to do with the cardiac situation.
I'm now busily involved in getting to the truth of my so-called "diabetic" condition, which my local Doctor now informs me he beleives we can shortly stop the treatment, and put the whole thing into a back file, unless I start to put weight on again!
I have lost 10 kilogrammes (around 20lbs) in the last month or so, probably due to the wonderful hospital cooking, but I suppose it is a side-benefit!
Anyway, this is my first weekend on my own since end of January, and I hope to publish the one or the other little thing, just for fun!
AS YOU CAN SEE - I'M BACK! (At least for a while!)
Na-na-na-na




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?