Just a small Victory!


Never thought I'd see them!It's spring, it's 25C (all of a sudden), but a little bit cloud-covered, it's Easter Sunday, and I've eaten my roast lamb and new potatoes, asparagus fresh from the fields, and I've had a LITTLE victory, because it's an Easter Sunday which I doubted, many times, ever to see!
No doubt life has many a nasty surprise in store for me, but for the moment I'm winning!
When I returned after my first 2 weeks of heart treatment, I was rather surprised to find myself in my own little world, free to leave or to do what I pleased, with the obvious consequences. Just the fact of being able to NOT do things was a novelty.
Seasons come, seasons go, so do we!
I opened the kitchen window, and found that I was entitled to look at the end result of some bulb planting, many months ago. I had never counted on seeing these tulips, not really, but there they were, and there they still are, as I write!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?