Tomorrow!

May Day = Tomorrow is the 1st May - Labour Day - another one of those days on which nobody does anything. I thought that I'd better get on with it, if I am to have the same rights as others- to stay in bed on labour day!Labor Day 1I also found something called the cinco de Mayo (5th of May) which would seem to have some importance down Mexico way, I don't know why, exactly, but the dancing girlies are always welcome on this site, just to wake up my mate Chippie!
Have a nice Mayday, parading or protesting or whatever, but don't shout "Mayday" too loudly, you may have a torrent of willing emergency helpers descend on you to help you out!
My Mayday/Labour day will be filled with lots of work on the Blogspot, for you lot out there! Cinco Dancer(Nice looking little lady, isn't she?)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?