Human Machine.

I had often heard of the syndrom, had never really beleived it, but NOW I am forced to change my thoughts, because I have become a Human Barometer.Rainy
No Pain No Gain Since returning from hospital, I am capable of telling you, before I even look out of the window, if the weather is cloudy, grey, raining, likely to rain, etc.Thunder
All this from the difference and/or absence of pains around my scarred area!
Snowstorm This never happened before, and I don't know whether it is a result of the medicaments or of the actual incision. Strangely enough, it's not only my latest scar which hurts in certain situations, but even my nose (which I broke playing football some 40 years ago) now hurts, exactly at the spot it was broken.Sunny
My knees, elbows and all the other joints throw in their little bit, and basically, from awaking until about 2 hours later, I'm a total wreck when the weather is humid or covered! I haven't had the occasion to see whether I'll be able to tell the difference (without looking) in winter, as to whether it's going to snow, or just rain.Windy
I'm working it out in my head - is there any way to make this painful situation financially interesting? At least that would be a little reward for "my pains".
I suspect that, as normal, nobody will be interested.Ouch





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?