More bits and pieces.

Memo Pen 2 Some more things that aren't important! I understand,from the News on French TV, that the Venise authorities are getting worried. Venice Canal They haven't got enough (in fact hardly any) new gondoliers, to replace the ones that are getting old! Apparantly the City has offered a one month PAID course to become an official gondolierri. Since this is all part of the European set-up, the offer must be open to all! How about it, Chippie or Wacky-Backy? At worst you get a months paid holiday in Venise. I'd go myself, but you know what they say - "See Venice once and die" - and I reckon I've chanced my hand enough for a while! Gondola Kiss


Salad Spending a lot of my time in making up dishes which conform to my supposed Diabetic and Cardiac state, I have come back to things forgotten, like that which we call the "pulses" (dried peas, lentils, dried white beans etc, and cereal products. Cereal By gum, did I enjoy myself this lunchtime, with an old fashioned "pork and lentil" dish! Great stuff, and now the gases are flowing freely! Gas I'm avoiding elevators, lifts, trains and all other confined spaces for a while! Tomorrow will be a variation with dried white haricot beans - I wonder what that will give!!Fart In Elevator Pizza PieI also decided that if the Italians could do so well with their cheap pizza pastry, how come we couldn't do something similar with our puff pastry? So happened I saw a thing on the Spanish TV, which gave a sort of square pizza style thing, made out of puff pastry left-overs, so I tried it, and covered with a tomato sauce with pimentos, red peppers, onions, olives, anchovy filets, bits of left-over tuna fish or ham etc., I reckon I've come up with a superb rival for the pizza.
Anybody out there got the necessary 20 - 50 million necessary for the restaurant outlets? If your name is McDonald, forget it!
(mr le marquis)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?