I'm thinking about you all!!

By God - Half-time in Mexico and Argentina, and I switch on my PC!!!
Obviously I'm thinking about you all out there!
1-1, not bad for a better Mexican team, and even the French are p--s--d
off, because the Germans Lederhosen German Soccer German Flag(between drinking beeer, eating Wurst and waving flags) actually thrashed (2-0 is only an indication) their poor Swedish opponents, who only wanted to get home and start their annual holidays, to get to the beaches before the traditional rivals for the best places (the Dutch/English/Germans) were still occupied with some nonsense called the World Cup in Football!
All the towels/loungers/chairs/tables etc are now firmly in the hands of Swedes, who occasionally have to fight it out with Danish guests, who weren't in Germany anyway!!
TOGO - where is it? I thought it was the name of a district/council flat area near Nimes, and then I was told that it was an island where all the ladies wore grass skirts, and all the guys went around with miniature lawnmowers in their pockets!
Don't know how much truth there is in all that, but surprisingly enough, they were very accomadating to the French football team, who had to win 2-0 to carry on in the competition, and that is exactly what happened! Surprise, surprise - or did the French already know that all the places around the swimming pools were taken?
Anyway - You see - I have proved that I'm up to date, modern, still a very handsome and desirable guy, and now I'm off to my TV set, to stay that way!!

World Cup Fever World Cup Fever Handsome (I surely am!!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?