Surprises.

It is amazing the sort of thing mr le Marquis gets to hear about, hidden in his little corner of France!
Not being of a racist nature (I just don't like ANYBODY), I was chatting with one of my Arab acquaintances yesterday, who told me of a surprise coming up shortly.
I bet the Security Services are not aware of it, and the Mayor of Glasgow most certainly isn't!
Glasgow, Scotland, is twin-towned with Marseilles, and somehow the Mayor always arranges an official visit, always in Summer, never in Winter!
For the Maire of Marseille it doesn't matter when he/she goes to Glasgow, the weather is always rotten!
My Arab friend tells me that the Mayor is to be surprised with a "concert/parade" of French and Arab bagpipe playing people! Since he is one of these nuts, his information must be correct!
I think if the Mayor of Glasgow was aware of the surprise, he/she would phone in "sick". Got enough of that in Glasgow, and in Marseille what they want is free Pastis and good food!
The poor old foreign bagpipers are hoping for a goodly dose of Scottish Whisky - I have my doubts about that! Bagpipes






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?