Blogger oh Blogger oh Bother!

Yesterday I wanted to put a couple of articles on the spot, and couldn't!
Told me it was all full up, so I went off to look at the help group, to see if there were any solutions!
What I saw were hundreds of notes from people in the same situation! From all over the world, Australia to Greenland!!
The theories went from terrorist attacks on Google Blogs, to somebody asleep on duty at Google!!
I suppose they'll get it sorted out sometime, whilst waiting, my literary ideas are literally being lost in my memory!!
Never mind - I suppose we should be all right for Christmas with Ron and Eff!! Uh Oh Trouble Inga Problem

Well, we'll see how it goes - have patience with me!

Communication is a problem subject at the moment, I'm trying to get Sky TV and I've now found out that I can have it with no problem from a new company here in France.
Now my problem is to find the money to buy the Sky Digi box (at 250 euros!!!) but at least I know now that for the reasonable monthly price of 14BP, I can watch CRICKET live, whilst lying in the sun of the S of France, and that quite legally! I can even pay the monthly fee direct from my French Bank Account - all of which was illegal until recently!
Anybody else out there who is interested can get in touch with me and I'll give you the contacts!
If ever, that is, Blogger publishes this!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?