Hello ROB ROY!!!

You could be of inestimable value to me if you have a couple of minutes just to help me in using + understanding this new system from Google ("Writely").

It's a sort of good replacement for MS "Word" usable in more ways than "word"

No programme installation - no disc space lost - direct photo etc to Blog (you can see my 1st try on "mr le Marquis")- Only drawback? You must be attached to the Internet to use it!

Works as an external Hard disc as well!

If you could (I've put you down as "collaborators") I'd like you just to make any nonsense text or change to this document, and then - well then, I don't know- that's what I want to find out!!!!

Gon on - give me a hand!!

From Me: I've opened the link, but now I don't know what the hell to do!!! HELP................

I'm just going to click on "publish" and then "republish document" Wonder what will happen!

Use as a Word programme is simple, it's finding out about all the other things you can do that's the problem!!!

HERE WE GO....................... Help Zeus

Whistling For Attention






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?