Holidays!

Ron and Eff are installed (comfortably, I hope!) in a holiday home not far away!
Imagine, chalets with air-conditioning! I always associated chalets with ski holidays, and the last thing one wanted (or needed) was air-conditioning! Open the door, and the heat was quickly cleared!
Progress, it's called! Snobbism for me, but maybe I'm sour because my appartment hasn't got it, and it's 30/35C even at night time!
My new PC hasn't got the things really required, and trying to get the old one back on line is proving difficult, nay, impossible! Still never mind, it was a kind thought from wacky-backy to help me out.
Some day (in paradise) I'll have the brand new, most up to date PC I want, which WILL do what I WANT IT TO DO! Just don't count on my sending you emails to tell you about it!
4 days (and nights) of installing/deinstalling/reinstalling/redeinstalling XP and Win 98 - All for nothing! Now I can't even get the old one to configure correctly! I think it has taken umbrage at me, at the heat, and at being relegated (initially) to the second line!
Own fault, should have grown up and been bigger, then I would have had the space I wanted and so needed to irritate sufficient of you with my articles and grouses! (Is it maybe "grices"?)

Haven't even got my smileys installed on this one yet! I'm off to do that right now, that'll put a smile on my face!

Tatty-piddle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?