This is my first trial with Google word programme. I thought this may be useful if and when I am underways, and do not have access to MS Word programme.

Now all that remains is to try and understand this programme, and find out exactly what I can and can't do with it!

For example, can I download Smileys, and use them elsewhere? Same applies for photos, because the problem with MS Word is that you can't post directly (cut + paste) with images, onto your blog.

I will try "inserting a picture" and see what happens! WELL- As you can see, I'll have to figure out the re-sizing! Now to find out whether I can download/upload this letter/trial direct to the blog site, Mr le Marquis du Galipot.

Incidentally, you can have this programme from Google, free of charge, by going to the main site of Google, and looking/search for "Google writely" or simply do a search direct with the search terms "Google writely" - incidentally, it doesn't take any space up on your hard disk, but you have to be attached to the Internet to use it.

Hope it may be of use to one or the other of you!!

(iwmpop) Mr le marquis du Galipot.

Incidentally, many of the same features as on MS Word are available on this programme as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?