I won't forget my mates!

Money Money MoneyAs you can see from the article which follows, I've become a rich, rich man! Don't worry, I won't forget my mates - all one of them!
He can have a pet pig, a pet mistress (if "her indoors" permits this) he can even have a pet fox!
All he has to do is promise not to sell anymore caravans, and not to upset other friends by refusing to play golf with them, due to shopping engagements! Grocery
He won't ever have to wear those things "off the peg" (neither will "her indoors")Off The Rack
Don't say that the power of my mighty 12,000,000Dollar Smiley, promised by my newly found friend in Adjy Dhabi are not worth the paper they are printed on - Let me have my little dreams!
Now I'm off to bed, and will pass a torrid night eating and drinking too much and flying in my private jet from places like Portsmouth and Amersfoort to other climes!
Bonnes reves - Good dreams - Traumereien The Dream OR Dreaming






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?