It is difficult, I must admit. I want to get back to work, seriously (or otherwise) on my blog, but somehow getting rid of the holiday feeling is more difficult this year. Maybe it's because of the fact that I never really expected to see the holiday period again, or it may simply be that between Dogs, Cats, VERY sick ladies, still present tourists, difficult times for so called Family members (albeit once removed - divorce is in the air!!) all these things reunite to hinder the publication of those so magnificent work of literary genious you are all used to! I've sharpened my pencils often, but every time I hit a key on the keyboard with my pencil, the bloody thing breaks!

Maybe I'll just try without the pencil, and the rubber (to correct my rare errors) doesn't work either!

The other day I tried to file various things from the screen, but my little "hole maker" (you know, to enable you to put things in a file) couldn't pierce the screen, so I gave up in utter disgust. Only then I saw that ALL these things were made in China, and therefore COULDN't work.

Anyway, I'm going to have to empty the family Chateau of all those things unnecessary, like horses, dogs, cats, women, boys, girls (and all the other things I'm accused of keeping) and live the life of a poor writer, on misery levels (well- if you don't count the foi-gras in my fridge).

I do promise you all that I will get back to utterly normal rubbish - you know, Ron + Eff, stories about travel in Europe years ago, little tales with historical value (like when I met O. Wilde - but that was in another life) and many other things!

Until then, I wish you all:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?