Hello all,
Right then here we go!
I have no idea whether it will work, but let's try inserting a voice message!
A couple of you will have heard it already, but bear with me - we're only at the trial stage.
It could be amusing, what with Smilies and my my comforting voice at the same time (well-almost!) These 3 will (or should) give you some sound anyway (just to make sure that your speakers are turned on!) If it doesn't work then you'll have to give me a traditional phone call!
DIDN'T WORK! -Iwmpop 10/24/06, 5:15pm Try cut and pasting!!
Well-I've tried it all, but sound files are not accepted!
Just have to carry on sending them individually!
Never mind - someday or other it will be possible! Seems to me I've read about how to do it in Blogger's FAQ's - I'll have a look!
Anyway - the three smileys should give you the gist!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?