Many of you have probably noticed that my literary talents are languishing, on this page, for the moment! Pen 2 The reason is quite simple, I am trying to set up another little thing on the Internet, and this is taking up a lot of my time. Why don't you all have a look in, and give me a little feed-back, with any ideas you may have. The entry following this one is a start, but if you follow the link:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/graniteassistance/index.html

you'll find the rest (in English as well), together with the links to other sites run by Mr le Marquis du Galipot enterprises! Crown

Once I've got the thing arranged to my satisfaction, I will be able to return to entertaining you in the long, dark, cold winter months, direct from my chateau! Castle Flag





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?