Modern Times

It's all getting complicated! Seems that they've modernised things, and as usual they no longer work!
Used to be you put your talking smiley on with a click, now it seems you have to put a URL with it!
They put little red dotted lines under words they consider badly spelled - or not spellt in the US English fashion!
That's new as well - cheeky s--ds, correcting MY English.
Example? SPELT has little red dots under it, but SPELLED doesn't. How about tomatoe?
Nope - no red dots - wait a tick, its just suddenly got measles! - tomato seems to be ok! Then again, OK isn't OK (at least not when it's written - I avoid the word spelt - ok)
What happens if I spill the spelt? Do I have to spilled the spelt, or spelt the spilled? Either way, I don't care, go away, leave me alone to make no mistakes in my own way!
HERE ARE MY SMILIES - hope they work this time! Well, I now know that they won't work, because you would all have to update your version of Smiley! Great thing this modern life!!!
Google are trying to take over the World! and these guys can't talk about it!

There we are, boys and girls - modernized! (even the word modernised with an "S" isn't accepted!)
What can one do? Buy Google and change back, or just ignore them!
Hoooey-fooey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?