Coming attractions! (Coming to your screen shortly)

Vauvert, France 14 November 2006

Coming up - on your screens shortly will be the following articles:
(At least I'm working on them, but I haven't received all the necessary details!

Ron and Eff on Christmas Holidays (Don't know where yet, they haven't told me)
More Travel Adventures - An account of West Berlin in the 60's and 70's both as a Soldier and as a Civilian - A little note on Terrorist targets (now you're all back home safely).
A couple of French things, and a couple of German things, just to buggar up my mate Chippie!
Other things, just as they fall into my empty head - be surprised, and warned!

(iwmpop) Mr. le Marquis,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?