Could this be the solution?

(I think it may replace the above)


Somewhere along the line I found this Australian site, with this word processor, free of charge, to publish directly to my Blogs and things!



At the moment I discovered it, it didn't work for Beta Blogs, just like Google writely + Broadsheets didn't either, which was frustrating!



The staff (a guy called Mark) down-under, was exceptionally quick and friendly, (which reassured me, bearing in mind the Aussies reputation!) and he has just let me know that they can now support Beta Blogs.



This is my first attempt - so we'll see!



If it works, and Googles system still doesn't, this concerns me a little, because the danger will exist that Google will buy this smaller competitor out, and voila - it's all Googly again.



I'm going to try even posting a picture, maybe that'll work better than Googles version as well!



Well- not quite, I'm going to have to ask Mark (unless any of you know) how to get the URL pf a photo because there is no "browse" function on the upload tool.



Well - here we go!



Hope for the best!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?