Tinkerbelle's November!

No, this isn't to complain AGAIN about November, although there is a lot to complain about, and it's still not finished.
No - I found out something which could brighten up this horrible month, but which disappointed me at the same time, at least a little bit!
You see - I had always beleived that "Tinkerbelles" were created, not born, like all other fairies.
Now I understand that MY Tinkerbelle has her birthday in November!
I wasn't aware of it, and assuming that the magic powder was sprinkled liberally on a permanent basis, even when we were no longer there to receive the benefits, and now I have to accept the fact that Tinkerbelles are just as mortal as everyhing else!
This is a great dash to my beliefs, but I suppose I'll just have to get over it.
In any case, late or not late, I hope Tinkerbelle was taken good care of, on that day of her fairy-like existence, and I'll say simply:

Happy Birthday to ya - baby!

(don't forget - this is just a fairy tale).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?