What the hell is going on?


I bet my mate Chippie is scratching his head! What's all this stuff in foreign languages? Christ, I'll have to get "her indoors" to translate this lot!
Never mind Chippie, it's what they call progress!
I don't like it either, but there we are!
"Beta" systems that make it almost impossible to publish correctly, where you can't move the pictures up and down the page (like before), and lots of other things I can't do anymore, which made life simpler.
I reckon Google are working on a programme to make it all payable- in which case you can say bye-bye to Mr le Marquis!
Chippie - just think yourself lucky I can only speak the three languages! Oh - sorry, did I not tell you that some German articles will be coming up?
Now I know that will interest you, because you can't ask the way to the Post Office in German yet! Sausages are not "sausaages" and not knowing the word for Sausage in German (where there about 30,000 different types) is simply criminal! It's all Wurst anyway!
Right enjoy - I'm going to try and put a photo on this one!
Told you so - I can't put it where I want to on the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments...!

That's life....!