Strange Article

As you will see from the letter which follows this one, I seem to have been the subject of a "hacker" or something!
Whilst personally being opened minded and relatively tolerant, I dislike very much that NORMAL people who check in to my Sites should be bothered by such intrusions. They are not used to such themes, although I do say what I think, should I feel that it is necessary.
I simply do not like to have something imposed upon me and my other readers.
I have no particular wish to be rude or inconsiderate, but the subject (as I understand it), and the methods employes are not my cup of tea.
If any of my readers should be interested, I will leave the article on this Blog, until the next time I start to post anything else, which I hope will be tomorrow!
After this time, I trust that the instigator of this farce will leave people, who have no interest or wish to involve themselves, at PEACE - PAX- SHALOM and what other words I don't know, meaning the same thing! Osama Bin Laden It isn't always easy, just with the vagaries of Blogger, and I have no need of other intrusive elements!
Dove (iwmpop) Mr le Marquis 15 December 2006






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?