The life of (O')Riley!





'Twas paddies day yesterday, I think, so I guess that most paddies are still asleep at this moment!


They had a good day though! Rugby and CRICKET teams WON!


What a shame - as a Scotsman, I know that good sportsmen always let the others win, now and then, otherwise nobody will play with you!


On the other hand, I think about my mate "Chippie" in deep sunken gloom, and probably with a football club defeat looming up, on top of the World Cup Cricket debacle! Never mind about the Rugby. You see, the English have never learnt to be good losers, or even to let the others win sometimes.


I do know, however, that my mate Chippie has what he calls "her indoors - my manager", and I'm certain that Tinkerbelle (for such is her name) is waving desperately her wand around and over the "sunk in hands" head of her


"dearly beloved"!


You see - Englishmen can't even suffer correctly! Go on Chippie, get up, get out of bed, you sleepy head - Tinkerbelle is waiting for that promised Sunday Pub Lunch!

It'll make her last wish unimportant!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?