My NEW trick!!

I've got a new trick! It lets me pick and choose bits and pieces from any web page and do lots of things with it! Might be detrimental to creative writing, but I can't resist trying it out, as you will see from this and the following article (and probably many more in the future!)This one has NOTHING to do with my mate "Chippie"!
(iwmpop)
clipped from www.rd.com
...With Some Wit on the Side
Our manager at
the restaurant where I worked was a much beloved, jovial man. But there was one
subject you didn't dare discuss in front of him -- his height. Or, should I say,
his lack of it. One day, he stormed through the door and announced angrily,
"Someone just picked my pocket!" Most of my fellow waitresses and I were
speechless, except for the one who blurted out, "How could anyone stoop so low?"

-- Contributed by Bette Moeggenborg
 powered by clipmarks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?