Oh dear,oh dear!
Has it arrived or not? Yesterday 35C in the shade, today 33C in the shade. Tomorrow snow and rain and -5C (not in the shade, 'cos there's no sun).
I don't know about planet warming, but it certainly is playing crazy! I've sorted out everything for the Summer at least 3 times already, and changed back the following day!
One thing hasn't changed, all the same.
When it's hot, there is always something required which breaks down! Yesterday it was my ceiling fan in the bedroom - motor burnt out! This meant me transporting the mobile thing from the salon to the bedroom and back, as required! Unfortunately, the thing makes too much noise at night, so I'll have to replace the ventilator on the ceiling, and of course, they are all of a sudden more expensive than a month ago!
Whilst moving the mobile thing, I inadvertantly must have dislodged one of my spaghetti cables - 35C in the salon, and me searching for a bl.......y cable amongst 100's that was no longer plugged in!
I finally found it, about 5 kilos of sweat (sorry - transpiration) later!
Never mind, happens every year, but I've never made the mistake of the guy in the photo-must have been VERY warm in his place! Look closely:
I don't know about planet warming, but it certainly is playing crazy! I've sorted out everything for the Summer at least 3 times already, and changed back the following day!
One thing hasn't changed, all the same.
When it's hot, there is always something required which breaks down! Yesterday it was my ceiling fan in the bedroom - motor burnt out! This meant me transporting the mobile thing from the salon to the bedroom and back, as required! Unfortunately, the thing makes too much noise at night, so I'll have to replace the ventilator on the ceiling, and of course, they are all of a sudden more expensive than a month ago!
Whilst moving the mobile thing, I inadvertantly must have dislodged one of my spaghetti cables - 35C in the salon, and me searching for a bl.......y cable amongst 100's that was no longer plugged in!
I finally found it, about 5 kilos of sweat (sorry - transpiration) later!
Never mind, happens every year, but I've never made the mistake of the guy in the photo-must have been VERY warm in his place! Look closely:
Comments