Some pictures that move!
I just found out that I can click photos (see last article re Feast food) and NOW I've found out I that should be able to Blog videos!
Well - amazing ain't it, folks? I don't think I'll be doing it often, 'cos my mate chippie considers that "video" must be limited to certain moving images which should be pleasurable, particularly to the male eye! I won't subject you all to that, and I feel rotten telling on my mate Chippie! "Her indoors" will probably give him a good spanking - He'll enjoy that - lucky him!
Anyway, I'll be looking at this video for the first time on this Blogspot - no sneak oreviews, so if it ain't good, or if it's naughty, NOT MY FAULT!
Well - amazing ain't it, folks? I don't think I'll be doing it often, 'cos my mate chippie considers that "video" must be limited to certain moving images which should be pleasurable, particularly to the male eye! I won't subject you all to that, and I feel rotten telling on my mate Chippie! "Her indoors" will probably give him a good spanking - He'll enjoy that - lucky him!
Anyway, I'll be looking at this video for the first time on this Blogspot - no sneak oreviews, so if it ain't good, or if it's naughty, NOT MY FAULT!
Comments