Video Vauvert 2nd try with titles I hope! - I'm, baffled - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Video Vauvert 2nd try with titles I hope! - I'm, baffled - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Well, I AM baffled, perturbed, disturbed and all the rest! Not easy all of this, this video took first of al 875MB's of space, and was therefore refused by all of my upload tools, as well as filling my PC! It couldn't be sent anywhere, so - back to the drawing board, and I've got this far! We're no down to around 18MB's, but with 2 minutes extra (where I repeated accidentally the house for sale part at least 3 times! Sorry!
What I do like about this version are the titles, towards the end of the video. After that you can stop it!
I'm going on and on with the "moviemaker studies" and one day I'll get it SMACK ON!
This video also proves that there ARE parts of Europe where the sun shines/is shining, and I'm in one of them!
(iwmpop) mr. le marquis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?