Just a little snippet, gleaned from the Magazine "L'Observateur"

Scotsmen/women are mean, everybody knows that, and I'm no exception!

Here I am using only FREE things on my PC, and on the Internet! Things that work as well as, if indeed not better, than the paid version!

I don't think that's meanness, I think it's called intelligence!

As the Germans say "Not macht Erfinderisch" (lack of things makes you inventive!)

How then to explain the following madness, and that from a Scotsman!

"The richest Scotsman, Tom Hunter, who started life as a sports shoe salesman, selling from the back of a lorry,and who advanced to being the head of his own sports article chain stores, has promised, legally, to make a donation of 1 milliard GBPounds Sterling (about 1,000,480,000,000 euros) during his lifetime (ie before death) to Charitable causes!"

How come I never met the man? He could have sorted out my little problem in about 10 seconds, and I wouldn't have wanted that much either!

Maybe he has had a tiff with the wife and/or family?

There you are - to A Scotsman from a Scotsman! Why couldn't we have kept it in the Celtic/Pict family?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?