Final article for 2007! Have a nice time!



They say "at the end of a rainbow!"
Well here ar twenty or so things I'd like to see in 2008, but probably WON'T!

The END of the year!
My wife.
An English tourist who can drive.

(reminds me of Summer!)

A Dutchman who goes on holiday - IN HOLLAND!
Goodwill to all men (and women) even at Christmastime!
My cat eating TINNED food!
TV Programmes which entertain.
Americans who DON'T eat ketchup/catsup.
Communication (even if it's only for politeness sake) between people!
GOOD dinner table talk.
A happy farmer/wine producer/fisherman
Women and girls in Summer frocks rather than in jeans or shorts!
10 correct numbers in the Lotto (you only need 6 or so, but to make sure.....!)
Prices fall and Pensions rise!
A healthy Bank Account
Champagne at breakfast once a week (for medicinal purposes!)
A new type of motor scooter - A silent one!
Dentists who are payable!


A PC which works ALL the time!
AND FINALLY:
Somebody who tells me that doing/eating/drinking things I like WON'T kill me!

But I guess I'll just have to stay the naive bloke I am, and hop along!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?