Les Petits Chanteurs à La Croix De Bois | Noël Avec > AIRPLAYER

Les Petits Chanteurs à La Croix De Bois | Noël Avec > AIRPLAYER

It's trial time again, folks!
I thought I'd get ready for NEXT christmas! So, if it works, here's a little link to some Christmas carols, sung by the people noted above (Tr.. "The little singers of the Wooden Cross") The only thing I can't figure out is why they never sing the damned things to the end!
This was a trial in downloading from the Web Site "AIRTIST" (try it yourself- GOOGLE it!) which is supposed to allow you to download LEGALLY and free of charge all sorts of music!
Seems I haven't understood it completely, so - back I'll go and try to figure it all out!

mr le Marquis 16 Jan 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?