new things-for you!


A storm brewed over the page "Chez mr le marquis", and when it had passed, I went out to see what damage had been caused.
I found things like "slideshows" (when it works), new links, a poll booth, easier ways to get to where you want to go on the mr le marquis enterprise pages.
Now, at the risk of annoying and boring my girlfriend, who is never happy when I apply myself at the PC,


and if my PC allows me

(that means if I find the time)

And if the page can be found, and if I ignore the following page instructions,

then I will try to apply myself and find out from Google WHY the slideshow only works every 2nd or 3rd time!
Even so - it's still a bit better than before - let me know what you think!
(iwmpop)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?