War-krieg-guerre!

I knew things weren't very friendly between Microsoft and Google, but I didn't know (until yesterday) that the users had to suffer!
It seems that if youare a renegade/traitor/spy or whatever (in other words, a simple, normal user) who goes off to another Internet Browser (like myself - I use only Mozilla Firefox, simply because it's the best!) then you will be "punished" by Microsoft!
This very site will not be displayed in the same manner if you use Internet Explorer as it is using Firefox!
I understand that business is business, but frankly, I would be lost without all the Google programmes I use, all FREE, all great, and Microsoft (with the greater majority of programmes requiring purchase) can go and get st****d!
EVERYTHING I want to do I can do with FREE Google programmes, and very often very much better than the Microsoft equivalent.
The day, if it ever comes, that Google decide to make things payable will be the day I even remotely will think of changing!
That - I suppose - is Bill Gates legacy to the world!
Thanks - Bill, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?