Again?!


No - it's not an orange! It's a moon! OUR Moon! The moon that is going to put on a show early tomorrow morning- a rare event, again!
I can never figure out WHY these displays are always planned so late or early-Jeeez, can't we arrange a PRIME viewing time?

I always miss them, even after hours of patient planning, either I fall asleep, and have to watch the show on the TV News next day, or (normally) when I look up at the sky all I see is this: And I don't live in Manchester, England!

It seems that this is the reason for it all. Don't ask me, please, what the sun is doing in the sky at that time of the morning (between 3am and 5,45am), but it must be, or you wouldn't get a shadow, and you wouldn't see a damned thing - just like me!

Anyway - if you stay up, don't make the orangey red moon responsible for your similarly coloured eyes in the morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?