Speaking languages-easily (contains programme link)

Boys and girls come out to play - the others will understand you - right away!

http://tts.imtranslator.net/4uQ
(Copy + drag to your address bar or try clicking on the link above)

Here is one for you ignorants!
All you have to do is type in the text, and the language, and the guy will say it for you!
Foolproof, all you've got to do now is carry your PC around with you in your pocket! Would it work with an i-phone? Will it even work here? Will people learn anything?
In any case, it can only be better than the PC computer programmes translations!
My French ex-girlfriend showed me a card she had received from some English "friends" where the message had been copied from a PC Robot translation programme, and I had great amusement reading it!
I asked her what she wanted me to do with it (the words WERE in French, and she IS French) and she said "Translate it,please!"
I accordingly did so, replacing the Robot's work - Free of charge, as usual!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?