Fun - fun and more fun!

I'm having so much fun (at least that's what THEY think) with my NEW Internet Company, a thing called Orange.fr, dependant on the very people I wished to avoid, "France-Telecom",
that I've got to let off steam somewhere!
So here are a couple of things I came across. After all, if they think I'm mad, because I don't like incompetence nor insults, nor being demanded to have a cell (handy) mobile phone so they can give ME instructions on how to repair THEIR system - well, here is the proof that after 3 months of battle with them, they are not far off the truth!
Where is my hunting rifle......... shame, I can't find it!
So - here is the proof - try it!







And then this one:



Is this a photo of the Olympic Flame, or the photo of a new dangerous beer in cans?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?