No more support!


Well! Nothing as exciting as this today.
I knew when I saw West Bromwich Albion versus Portsmouth at Wembley Stadium that I was in for a real treat!
Having chosen West Bromwich Albion to support, I also knew they would lose!
I suppose they played at Wembley so they could say they had done so! They shouldn't have bothered.
Watching those obviously indigenous "Portsmouther's" running around, I recalled that I had been told in no uncertain tones, some time ago, that Portsmouth didn't like Arsenal!
Yet there they were, using Arsenal's tactics - you know, minimal everything, running the ball into the corner flag area and keeping it there.
Never mind, another zero for football - no doubt the celebrations are on in Portsmouth's International quarter!
I never found it, the nearest to International I got in that town, was the Port.
I'm sorry, West Brom, I won't support you again, although I'm a bit ashamed to say that actually - I fell asleep in the second half..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?