Mr. Sarkozy - we are not amused...!



These are the "voodoo" or "voudou" puppets which have upset Mr. le President SARKOZY, to the point that he has initiated a charge to the Justice System in France.
As I understood it, the French Justice System, like every other Country's is overwhelmed with minor complaints, and the waiting list is loooong..!
Actually, for Mr. Sarkozy, he only had to wait a couple of days or so..!
It's being judged today, and I'll let you know the result sometime in the future..!


Actually - He should have been pleased, I see a number "170%" marked, Don't know what for exactly, but I know that I personally would prefer to have some nuts sticking pins into a doll representing me, than to have what happened to Lincoln/Kennedy and others....!
Incidentally, there are only 12 pins supplied, so it can't do too much harm over the long term...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?