Just a little taste of things to come...!
If the shops can start in October, then I think I can start near the end of November!
Just a little article to recall to your minds that we aren't far off a certain "happening"!
On top of it all, as you can see, I've got my smilies back - thanks Google and Firefox - you finally accepted them!
Yep - It's that man again.....!
It seems that for this year, Santa is promoting a Christmas period "slimline".
Whether this has to do with the financial situation or not is not stated, but it's a good enough
reason to cut back on expenses.
In Berlin, Germany, they had a large assembly and meeting/conference of Santa Clauses (or is it Santa Cli's). I had always been told there was only ONE of these ho-ho-ho fellows, but it seems (at least in Berlin) that there are a few thousand!
They decided that "slimline" Festivities were required, for health reasons.
They did NOT state whether the Santa Clauses themselves would be participating, and I don't think it would be a good idea if they did!
Santa Clause skinny....? It's like a thin cook/chef - you just don't eat in his restaurant!
In any case, they debated and debated, and had snacks and apero's, and lunches and dinners and suppers - they didn't mention breakfasts.
Having set the world to rights, they all disappeared, in their own fashions, back to their corners of the world, to continue the fabrication of the necessary articles.
NONE OF THEM ON FOOT.....!
(The best way to lose pounds and kilos - but-as I said, who wants skinny Santa's?)
Just a little article to recall to your minds that we aren't far off a certain "happening"!
On top of it all, as you can see, I've got my smilies back - thanks Google and Firefox - you finally accepted them!
It seems that for this year, Santa is promoting a Christmas period "slimline".
Whether this has to do with the financial situation or not is not stated, but it's a good enough
reason to cut back on expenses.
In Berlin, Germany, they had a large assembly and meeting/conference of Santa Clauses (or is it Santa Cli's). I had always been told there was only ONE of these ho-ho-ho fellows, but it seems (at least in Berlin) that there are a few thousand!
They decided that "slimline" Festivities were required, for health reasons.
They did NOT state whether the Santa Clauses themselves would be participating, and I don't think it would be a good idea if they did!
Santa Clause skinny....? It's like a thin cook/chef - you just don't eat in his restaurant!
In any case, they debated and debated, and had snacks and apero's, and lunches and dinners and suppers - they didn't mention breakfasts.
Having set the world to rights, they all disappeared, in their own fashions, back to their corners of the world, to continue the fabrication of the necessary articles.
NONE OF THEM ON FOOT.....!(The best way to lose pounds and kilos - but-as I said, who wants skinny Santa's?)
Comments