Love or Boredom...?


(Hey - I'm talking to YOU....!)

****************
OK - so I spend a lot of time at the Computer - it's fascinating, and it stops me spending money and time in the Bars and Cafes of the area!
But.... I've never gone this far!
A serious Website proposes the sale of these things, sandwiched in between AV Programmes and other PC programmes fror Sale - and they sell like hot buns!
They tell me that there is even an "USB" Coffee maker, but that the coffee is horrible and never hot!
All these things simply plug into your USB sockets, take a load of energy from serious things, but I need those sockets (I've only got 6 of them anyway) for other things, like cameras, printers, scanners, USB keys etc...
Are these little things for the rich and pampered who only use the PC for games.. or are they for people in love with their PC's?
Coffee breaks (proper ones) are enjoyable and are a tradition - let's carry on enjoying them!Happy Christmas all the same..!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?