Europe....?

I am European, and I thought I knew Europe, but this...!

Well - this is "Sealand" - the smallest "country" in the World - and in Europe!
It's an old oil drill rig, bought by some nut, declared Independant and took the US$ as currency (I bet he's regretting that now).
It's in the North Sea, and it actually was burnt out due to a fire some years ago.
It was then put on sale (probably on e-bay) but no offers were forthcoming, so the nut kept it!
Any Offers....? Could put a tent on it, I suppose, but getting to the beach may be a little problematic - the seaside isn't far away, but the beach...?


See..! The things you learn through (iwmpop) Mr le Marquis Enterprises...!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?