Shopping again...?



My - am I finding out things for you - and for me.
OK - shopping for groceries isn't something most men like to do, I don't mind, and in a 1 person household, someone's got to do it!
Therefore - I might as well be up to date with all the tips! An American article, from Readers Digest, but both articles can be applied "world-wide" - except maybe in China or Japan, where you don't buy anything...!
Article 1 you can read by clicking on the title of this article, and article 2 by copying this address to your address bar:

http://www.rd.com/living-healthy/18-more-tips-from-your-grocer/article119347.html

I often wondered why the milk always went sour after only using half of the bottle.....! This stuff is fresh, but they're not allowed to sell it to us - it might be contaminated.....! Great life - huh...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?