Having fun with Windows....!
Well - it all started with this little image, when I started up the other day:
So - being an obedient little ****, and always having faith in Mr Bill and his cronies, and their system, I followed the instructions given....!
(if the images are too small-click on them and they'll open up much larger)
Imagine - this is what I got! Doesn't always pay to have faith - it seems..!

Well, I thought - this is a rum doo........!
Being persistant, I insisted, and finally got this.
Halfway there I thought, and got onto the CNetForums,
Some were a little above my head technically (I am only a geek after all), but I didn't have to go as far as them - I found a "sort of solution" in the second suggestion, and - on application, I found myself with this:
WELL......! Now it seems that I've got 2 halves and that should make a whole (hole) into which I can creep.....!
Actually, I find it quite creative, and I suspect that I'm the only one in the whole world with such a desktop! Wonder if I can sell it....?
Reminds me of years ago, when I ended up with 2 "half systems" of WIN 98SE, one half in English (well, American English) and the other half in French!
It was great fun - all the drop down menus had half in English, half in French - you never knew what might happen!
Again - I wondered if I could sell it, after all - as a method of learning French or English, nothing really could be better!
The reason was my friendly neighbour's assistance (he's French, and his installation disc was in French, logically) - neither of us thought to clear the origial system installed, so Windows happily installed the French one on top of the American- English one, and in true International diplomatical style, they got together - or was it a war....?
But there we are - "THAT'S WINDOWS"!
Now - where did I put that free "Linux" installation disc from "Obuntu.........."..... ?
So - being an obedient little ****, and always having faith in Mr Bill and his cronies, and their system, I followed the instructions given....!

(if the images are too small-click on them and they'll open up much larger)
Imagine - this is what I got! Doesn't always pay to have faith - it seems..!

Well, I thought - this is a rum doo........!
Being persistant, I insisted, and finally got this.
Halfway there I thought, and got onto the CNetForums,
Image via Wikipedia
Some were a little above my head technically (I am only a geek after all), but I didn't have to go as far as them - I found a "sort of solution" in the second suggestion, and - on application, I found myself with this:

WELL......! Now it seems that I've got 2 halves and that should make a whole (hole) into which I can creep.....!
Actually, I find it quite creative, and I suspect that I'm the only one in the whole world with such a desktop! Wonder if I can sell it....?
Reminds me of years ago, when I ended up with 2 "half systems" of WIN 98SE, one half in English (well, American English) and the other half in French!
It was great fun - all the drop down menus had half in English, half in French - you never knew what might happen!
Again - I wondered if I could sell it, after all - as a method of learning French or English, nothing really could be better!
The reason was my friendly neighbour's assistance (he's French, and his installation disc was in French, logically) - neither of us thought to clear the origial system installed, so Windows happily installed the French one on top of the American- English one, and in true International diplomatical style, they got together - or was it a war....?
But there we are - "THAT'S WINDOWS"!
Now - where did I put that free "Linux" installation disc from "Obuntu.........."..... ?

Comments