"iGoogle"..........!

Do you ever use your homepage from Google? It's called "iGoogle" (Google search it if you've never used it).
It's a page you arrange yourself, and if you get it right, it's great.
You can share it with others - I don't because it's got "my things" on it, but you can share it with others.
The main advantage as using for a start up page is that it charges quite quickly, and it has links to ALL the other standard things from Google, like gmail, Web images, Videos, Maps, Google search etc
In fact, I'm sending this little note to you from my "ipage" - I found this "gadget", put it on my page and now - I'm trying it......!
Only thing is - I can't put pictures on - at least I haven't figured out how to.....
Google ipage - with this gadget, a sort of "Google Twitter"!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?