What a waste..if it's the real stuff..!

Wherever I looked this Weekend, there were fireworks!
In Berlin, the Athletics thingy-ma-bob finished!
IN England, at the Oval, The English Cricket team won back the "Ashes"
The Formula one car racing finished without deaths, maimings or other....
AND......
Everywhere I looked, I saw this stuff being literally thrown away.......

Come on - let's be honest. The place for this is in the mouth, titillating the palate and the cheeks - it's just not made for spraying around all over the place!
Dom Perignan is doubtless turning in his grave on every occasion, and - frankly - so do I!
Then a thought hit me - maybe somebody had found a market hole - Champagne Magnums, full of lemonade (much more fizzy anyway), for such special occasions!
You know - "Buy a bottle of our "extremely fizzy lemonade" and get a magnum of the real stuff free - Price 200$ the magnum!"
After all, apart from the sacrilege of using real stuff to shower people, there are the anti-alcohol lobbyists in Sport to satisfy as well.
I suppose there are some - somewhere!
Come on - do me a favour.
Buy the lemonade and use it - buy the real stuff and send it to:

iwmpop, Mr le Marquis,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?