Pictures with sound....!

You know all about those things that bring pictures with sound into our living rooms, don't you.
(Does YOUR Tele do this to you?)
You know - the Tele! Do you watch a lot of it? Has it ever occurred to you that you may be going deaf...because of the Tele...?
Well - just the other day I had a bit of a scare. No - the lady above didn't jump out, I discovered I must be going deaf!
(woken up by the Ads)

You've noticed, I'm sure, like many others, that you can't hear the dialogue during the film, so you turn up the volume - then come the ads, and they blast you out of your armchair!
Well - this time it didn't happen- in fact I couldn't hear the thing, even with the sound turned up! Then I looked more closely at what they were advertising, and ....imagine - Hearing Aids were on the programme!
Clever - huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?