Trials and tribulations

Certain things are sent to annoy us, and one of those things is Windows, but another is, without doubt "Linux"!
I'm not sure, but I think a reasonable comparison would be the situation if God decided to change the rules, and said that as of now, everybody would be able to create their own weather, just as they wished!
Well - that's not far from what Linux is all about! Supposedly free (but it's not) and supposedly "open source", it seems that just about every freak has jumped aboard and figured out something or other to annoy me with again-and it's a bitch!
At least with Windows you can download and install what you want, may take some time, may take a few different try's, but you'll get there in the end!
Linux....?
No way!
Well - it's beaten me, I'm having the thing partitioned - with Windows, so I've got SOMETHING that works, and MSI can go play with themselves!
After all - it's nice to be able to think that at least your PC is working correctly, after months of trying and sending it off for repair - but even there I can't be at all sure.
Well - trials and tribulations - I've just managed to download and install a French Dictionary - from a CD-Rom to "somewhere in the linux system" - but where....well that's another question....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?