Ian Mitchell - Google Profile

Link: http://www.google.com/profiles/116154142837077001221 (sent via Shareaholic) 

EN: Amazing the things you find! I don't often go to my "Google Profile" - after all, I know about myself! Sometimes I go - just to change it, once every 5 years or so!
This time around, I was amused to find that "Google" had attempted to translate what there was in French on my original "profile" - got it mixed up with the English, and boom!
They also slid my "arrow" indicating where I live to the beautiful island of Corsica! I don't mind, but don't think a free holiday in Corsica is possible....!
********
FR: Google Profile Je ne vais pas regarder souvent, je me connais déjà! Mais, cette fois-ci, Google ont essayé de Traduire les quelques mots en Français a l'anglais - pas très bien! En plus, il m'ont placé en Corse! Je veux bien, mais.....
avatar jan.gif  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?