May I....? Je peux....? Darf Ich....?


 ...Once a year.......?    That's all... May I allow myself the luxury of a little time off?


Une fois par an....? Pas plus......Est-ce que je peux me permettre quelques jours de vacances.......?

Einmal im Jahr....?  Nicht mehr....Darf Ich Mich einige Tagen Urlaub erlauben.......?

I'll be back in......Je sera de retour.....Ich werde wieder dar sein.......

SEPTEMBER 2011 - SEPTEMBRE 2011 -    

Bonne Vacances.....Have a nice time......Schonen Urlaubstagen


       

iwmpop (mrle marquis)     
















Google search-"iwmpop" - "mrlemarquis"
http://www.marquisdugalipot.blogspot.com
Facebook: Ian Mitchell -Twitter: Mr le Marquis
(iwmpop@gmail.com) Tel: (+ 0033 4 3008 5056 
(en France: 0430085056)



Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?