"Ze what?" Zemanta!

  Now you see, this isn't some French way of saying something, it's a little "extension" available on the browsers "Chrome" and "Firefox". I don't know if it is available on Explorer or not, because I don't use Explorer!
What the extension "Zemanta" is intended to do is select items in any e-mail or blog article you are typing and colour them (in my case here in orange) to attract attention to them, because these words, if you click on them, are actually links to the various possibilities of this word.
If you click, for example, on "Chrome" above, you will be taken for a visit to the Google Browser pages "Chrome".....if you click on Firefox, then off you go to that one - and so on....!
Google Chrome IconImage via Wikipedia
  The extension gives you images/pictures selected from your themes which you can insert, and a list of related articles you can insert, like this one:
Enhanced by Zemanta

You can make alterations to the settings, you can have it work in e-mails or websites/blogspots and so on, and to be honest, it could be a great little extension, except - I can't get it to work correctly - not even after a few mails back and fro' between the creators and myself. Neither on Windows systems or on Linux Ubuntu........
Great shame, really, but I'm fed up having all my text "pinched" and having to rewrite everything again.
This article is just to give you an idea of what could be done, then I'm "disabling" it!  

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?